A sherd of Carlton Ware

Sold out
£18.00

This pendant features a piece of Carlton Ware from the turn of the 20th Century. It is suspended from an 18 inch stainless steel chain and findings.


A little bit of history

The company was established in 1890 by James Frederick Wiltshaw, William Herbert Robinson and James Alcock Robinson trading under the name of Wiltshaw and Robinson. The trademark "Carlton Ware"was introduced in 1894, and the company's factory was renamed the Carlton Works.